Sample F.I.R letter to Police for the lost original documents (Voter ID/PAN/Passport)

Losing of original documents or ID card brings more suffering to our life than other things. We always feel worry about the miss use of su...

Losing of original documents or ID card brings more suffering to our life than other things. We always feel worry about the miss use of such original documents but registering F.I.R can help us to free from such worry. You probably know that writing a letter is an art; if you write it effectively then you get the result very sharp. Many people think how to write a good letter for F.I.R. here I have given a sample F.I.R letter (Topic: Voter ID Loss) which will help you to write your F.I.R letter perfectly. Feel free to share any problem and suggestion. Any suggestion is always welcome. Feel free to share our post with others. Your little sharing will display caring for us.




Important points you must mention on your F.I.R letter
         (a)    Your personal details
         (b)   Place of incident
         (c)    Date and time (try to be accurate)
         (d)   Incident description

To,
The Police Officer In Charge,
XYZ Nagar,
Delhi-100007

SUB: loss of Voter ID of Number xyzabcdef

Respected Sir,

     Today I was returning from my office to home by train. When I reached at station(mention station name / place name) ABCDEF I realized that my purse was not in my pocket. In my wallet I always carry my Voter ID card. So as a result of pick pocket I have also lost my Voter ID card. My Voter ID card number is XYZ15487. I have also attached a Xerox copy of my ID card with this application. I am now very worry about the miss use of my ID card.

     So, I request you to kindly register a F.I.R for the above mentioned incident.

                                                                                                         Yours Sincerely,
                                                                                                         Your signature
                                                                                      [YOUR NAME IN CAPITAL LETTER]
                                                                                        Your address
                                                                                        Contect number:
                                                                                        E-mail ID: abc@cmail.com
                                                                                        Date: 06.01.2015





Related

tutorial 5878940979426650975

Post a Comment

  1. hy yeasterday i loss my original result and sertificate,,, so how can i write F.I.R

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have lost my wallet..at sibsagar name prasanta Bagti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost my SSC original TC and certificates so how can I write F.I.R

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Search Here

Popular query

Follow Us

Ads By Google

Get free Update

Enter your email address:

E-mail verification is must for complete subscription

Delivered by FeedBurner

Circle AFS on Google Plus!

Follow AFS Google+ page
 

Side Ads

DMCA protected
Information, images and the content on this blog is Copyright ©AFS2011-2018. Please do not copy Any content for commercial purpose else we have to take a legal action. Thanks !!

Total Pageviews

Recent

free counters
 

Connect Us

Speech by ReadSpeaker

item