SMS from unwanted unknown number sample police FIR letter

Each and everyday new problems are rising. People are now stooping towards online more. Crime is also changing its type. Day by day cyber ...

Each and everyday new problems are rising. People are now stooping towards online more. Crime is also changing its type. Day by day cyber crime is rising. Each and everyday people are suffering from this problem and it is rising rapidly. To refrain from such unwanted problems you should write a letter to Police. I have given a sample letter below. Hope this will help all the people who need it most.

To
The Office in Charge
UVWXYZ  Police Station
PIN- 111111

Respected Sir,
                I am here to inform you that I received a SMS from Whatsapp with a verification code in my phone. I have never tried to open Whatsapp account but I got a verification link from them. I received verification code on my mobile number: 9999 999 999 and the message contain information such as Whatsapp verification code: ABC-XYZ, Whatsapp verification link: v.whatsapp.com/ABCXYZ. I think someone around my locality who know my phone number, is trying to open a fake Whatsapp account with my mobile phone number and making some conspiracy to involve in some false case. I am feeling very worry about this matter.

So, I request you to lodge a F.I.R for the above mentioned reason and also requesting you to make a strong investigation about this matter.
                                                                                                          Thanking you,
                                                                                                          Tom Jackson
                                                                                                          ABC Nagar, 12/6 Lane
                                                                                                          PIN-111111

 If you feel this sample letter useful then don’t forget to express it in comment section. As I always say to all of you to share post without worry as your sharing will display little caring for us.

Related

tutorial 6498646681734708472

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Search Here

Popular query

Follow Us

Ads By Google

Get free Update

Enter your email address:

E-mail verification is must for complete subscription

Delivered by FeedBurner

Circle AFS on Google Plus!

Follow AFS Google+ page
 

Side Ads

DMCA protected
Information, images and the content on this blog is Copyright ©AFS2011-2018. Please do not copy Any content for commercial purpose else we have to take a legal action. Thanks !!

Total Pageviews

Recent

free counters
 

Connect Us

Speech by ReadSpeaker

item