Building construction material cement Sand stone brick price in Kolkata India 2015-2016

Yesterday I was surfing the internet and one of my blog viewer asked me what is price of building materials at present. I could not give h...

Yesterday I was surfing the internet and one of my blog viewer asked me what is price of building materials at present. I could not give him the answer at that time but after visiting the local shop I got some idea. I have never written any post previously regarding this topic so I have decided to write about building materials price. One thing you need to know that prices mentioned here are not fixed they can vary each day. Here I have given the approximate price of Stone chip, Sand and cement price. You probably know that there are two types of cement available. One is 43 grade and other is 53 grade. The higher the cement grade the higher the price.

Updated price [2020-2021]

43 grade 50kg cement price = ~ ACC 390+ INR
                                                       ~ Ultratech 350+ INR

River sand one 15ltr oil tin container = ~ 35 INR 

Stone chip one 15ltr oil tin container = ~ 40 INR


Hope this post helped you somehow. You can also share your local building construction material price so that others can get a good benefit from that information. Feel free to share this post with others as sharing this post with others will display little caring for us.

Related

Frequently Ask Question 6776581840520045466

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Search Here

Popular query

Follow Us

Ads By Google

Get free Update

Enter your email address:

E-mail verification is must for complete subscription

Delivered by FeedBurner

Circle AFS on Google Plus!

Follow AFS Google+ page
 

Side Ads

DMCA protected
Information, images and the content on this blog is Copyright ©AFS2011-2018. Please do not copy Any content for commercial purpose else we have to take a legal action. Thanks !!

Total Pageviews

Recent

free counters
 

Connect Us

Speech by ReadSpeaker

item