Globaltestmarket India survey panel paypal payment proof 2016

In my previous post I posted about AIP India survey panel payment proof. The payment proof was given to me by Sri Avik. He has also sent m...

In my previous post I posted about AIP India survey panel payment proof. The payment proof was given to me by Sri Avik. He has also sent me another payment proof but it is from Globaltestmarket India. Since 2011 I am writing reviews about survey panels and also posting payment proof about them. You may think why I did this. Good and bad things stays together in internet world but to know the good ones you have to put time for them. Since 2011 many people visited us and stayed with us. Some of people are sending their payment proof with us. The image shown in this page is modified due to protect the valuable information of the users. Now lets talk about Globaltestmarket. Globaltestmarket is an international survey panel.It will be hard to find a panel member who have not received incentive from them. As you may know that Globaltestmarket India have many reward options like Flipkart giftvoucher, Jabong Giftvoucher, and check. Recently new rewarding option has been added. The name of this rewarding option is Paypal. Paypal is an online wallet. which securely transfer payment to your bank account. The recent payment screenshot is given below.

Globaltestmarket India payment proof 2016


Fell free to share your valuable thought with us regarding this topic. You can also share this post with your near and dear ones. Your little sharing this post will display great caring for us. Subscribe our email newsletter for latest post update direct in your mailbox.


Related

Survey jobs 2717098984382960561

Post a Comment

  1. now I waiting my payment in last 4 month I get just 4 day waiting but now have been one week but I not get my reward , support never reply my email

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Search Here

Popular query

Follow Us

Ads By Google

Get free Update

Enter your email address:

E-mail verification is must for complete subscription

Delivered by FeedBurner

Circle AFS on Google Plus!

Follow AFS Google+ page
 

Side Ads

DMCA protected
Information, images and the content on this blog is Copyright ©AFS2011-2018. Please do not copy Any content for commercial purpose else we have to take a legal action. Thanks !!

Total Pageviews

Recent

free counters
 

Connect Us

Speech by ReadSpeaker

item