How to download WBTET primary exam 2015 acknowledgement venue details

Primary TET in West Bengal I going to happen in 30 th August 2015 ( NEW 4th October 2015) at 2pm. Fresh candidates i.e. who have applied...

Primary TET in West Bengal I going to happen in 30th August 2015( NEW 4th October 2015) at 2pm. Fresh candidates i.e. who have applied in 2015 can download their acknowledgement from the following link.


some candidate of WBTET are facing some problems some of the problems are being mentioned here.

Candidate have to get acknowledgement from respective DPSC(District Primary School Council
 ).

Feel free to share your problem. If anyone know any solution of the problem please write in comment section.

Problem type 1: I am a candidate of 2012 I have original Admit card but I have lost my acknowledgement. I want to download acknowledgement. Can I give the exam without the acknowledgement?

Problem type 2: I am candidate of 2012. I have not given exam in 2012 but I have downloaded the acknowledgement in 2014. Am I the valid candidate to give 2015 primary TET exam 30.08.2015(New 4th October 2015)?

Problem type 3: I am a candidate of 2012. I do not have any original documents but I have both Admit card and acknowledgement Xerox copy. Can I give the exam?

Problem type 4: I am a fresh candidate on 2015. I am unable to download acknowledgement. I am getting a error of invalid candidate. What can I do now?


Problem type 5: I have a Xerox copy of acknowledgement and the name printed is faded. Am I going to face any problem for that?

Related

JOB News 7109545752408052858

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Search Here

Popular query

Follow Us

Ads By Google

Get free Update

Enter your email address:

E-mail verification is must for complete subscription

Delivered by FeedBurner

Circle AFS on Google Plus!

Follow AFS Google+ page
 

Side Ads

DMCA protected
Information, images and the content on this blog is Copyright ©AFS2011-2018. Please do not copy Any content for commercial purpose else we have to take a legal action. Thanks !!

Total Pageviews

Recent

free counters
 

Connect Us

Speech by ReadSpeaker

item