Like us on Facebook to get the latest links daily

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Viewfruit India Payment Proof 2013 || Free Online Survey for Indians


Today I have got my first payment from viewfruit. Viewfruit is a member of PanelLand. Some of you people are feeling doubt about whether Viewfruit India panel is giving payment to its members or not.

From my opinion please do not doubt on them. They are 100% legitimate panel. They really pay to their valuable members and all they from you is valuable opinions. Hope your doubt is clear now. I had redeemed $3 or 1500 points from Panelland (viewfruit) before Friday, as they start paying from Friday. I got my payment on Saturday. It’s really very fast payment from them. For your doubt clearing I am posting my first Viewfruit payment proof.


Get this information on your Smart Phone


Get E-mail Subscription for Latest Updates


Don't forget to Click on activation link , sent to your E-mail ID

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...